2-week Board & Train
Ask about our payment plans!
In this program, you drop off your dog, and 2-weeks later you pick up a dog that is flawless outside, off-leash, with distractions! It is focused on practical, everyday obedience that is completed with a high level of precision! This program provides a little bit of everything, including manners and socialization (dogs and people). All behaviors are taught with high-level distraction proofing. This program may include the following:
- Sit and Extended Sit (Dog remains in position until released)
- Down and Extended Down
- Loose Leash and Off-Leash Walking
- Come on command (outside, off-leash, with distractions)
- Greeting Manners (not jumping)
- Waiting politely at doors and gates (wait when they are opened until you release them)
- Waiting politely for meals (wait until they are released)
- Training with distractions (dogs and people)
- Place and Extended Place (Jump up and sit on any object you point to on command and stay there until released)
- Heel Command (off-leash, will come around the right side of your body and sit down right beside of your left leg).
* After completion of the training, owner will be provided with a 2-hour one-on-one session which will detail everything their companion does, how to handle them, and how to properly control them.
*** For pups 5 months old or older ***
See our YouTube Channel for numerous board and train before/after videos!
“Sent our two pups to the two week board and train and it was the best decision we ever made! Our dogs were already pretty well trained, but were very reactive to other dogs (not negatively, they pulled very hard and whined and cried) and birds and rabbits. With a little one on the way we just needed them to react a bit less and listen better. The team at K9 did an amazing job and updated us along the way. Very happy with result and highly recommend!!!”
Customer since October 2016
Eleven out of Ten Stars!!!!
“We took our 5 mo old GSD puppy in for the 2 week board/ training, and we could not be happier with the results!!! Iza Bella knew basic commands but had no manners at all. She was at a point where she was getting aggressive with other pets & people so we decided this was best for her. Gustavo and Jonathan worked miracles on our girl!!! She is responding to commands and has manners now!! K9 Team is HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!!”
– Audrey & Kirk
Customer since February 2018
IT WORKS!! Trust me, it’s worth it.
“Yes the two week board and train is more expensive than some other options, but IT WORKED! I wasted time and money on several other dog trainers who said there was no way my dogs could ever be off leash trained. Last week I took both dogs to our local Home Depot off leash with lots of people and dogs around. So many people said “I wish my dog was that well behaved!” Some even took pictures while my dogs sat/stayed and I shopped up and down the aisle. I couldn’t have been more proud! Worth the $!”
Customer since September 2016
FOR MORE INFORMATION